Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ruby

This is my bike Ruby!! It is a specialized ruby so I often refer to it as Ruby. I insisted that Ruby be put in the van for our trip to virginia, needless to say my siblings we not happy about it and thought that Ruby should ride outside of the van. So we now my two sister brother and dad are on our way to virginia beach and are going to spend one night at the beach and then go to yorktown where i leave from. So tomorrow night we will spend there because on tuesday i have orientation for the ride and then wed i will dip my rear wheel in the atlantic ocean!! Tradition for those of you dont know is to dip your rear wheel where you leave from and then front where you end up so in san fran i will dip my front wheel!!! Sorry about my grammer, spelling and or short hand i am typing this all on my phone and probably will be most of the time. A thank you to my mom for letting me barrow her netbook so that i have means of communication etc.!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. I fortunately I was granted the gift of sharing the backseat with Ruby... Needless to say she just isn't very good a cuddling, not to mention she got grease on my toe!

    ReplyDelete